About Price-Rite Pool & Spa Service Inc
Florida’s Best Pool Maintenance Company
- 12 full time service technicians
- 2 full time mechanics
- Local family owned business
- In business for 23 years
BBB Accredited Pool Service Contractors meet BBB Accreditation standards, which include a commitment to build trust, advertise honestly, tell the truth, be transparent, honor their promises, be responsive to their customers, safeguard privacy and embody integrity.
PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT HIRE A STATE-LICENSED CONTRACTOR
Price-Rite Pools is a Florida Certified Swimming Pool Contractor (CPC1458686)
Under our state license, Price-Rite Pool & Spa Service may perform work that involves, but is not limited to, the REPAIR AND SERVICING of a COMMERCIAL OR RESIDENTIAL swimming pool, or hot tub or spa, whether public or private, or otherwise, regardless of use. The scope of work includes the repair or replacement of existing equipment, any cleaning or equipment sanitizing that requires at least a partial disassembling, excluding filter changes, and the installation of new pool/spa equipment, interior refinishing, the re-installation or addition of pool heaters, the repair or replacement of all perimeter piping and filter piping, the repair of equipment rooms or housing for pool/spa equipment, and the substantial or complete draining of a swimming pool, or hot tub or spa, for the purpose of repair or renovation. The installation, construction, modification, substantial or complete disassembly, or replacement of equipment permanently attached to and associated with the pool or spa for the purpose of water treatment or cleaning of the pool or spa requires licensure.
While hiring an unlicensed company or janitorial pool service that requires no experience, licensing or insurance may be less expensive, it could result in many serious and lasting consequences, including further damage to your property.
By hiring a licensed contractor like Price-rite Pools, you will have peace of mind knowing that the project will be done by a pool service company who has taken the time to acquire the appropriate education and the proper workers’ compensation and/or liability insurance and who possesses the necessary experience.
It is easy to verify a licensed contractor by visiting the Florida DBPR as well as checking for any complaints.
Below are a few tips that identify who is and who isn’t a state licensed swimming pool contractor:
- Beware of companies or individuals who claim to be the fastest or the cheapest. Hiring them could result in poor workmanship, inferior materials or unfinished jobs.
- Know that an occupational or janitorial cleaning license or a CPO certification (2 day chemistry class) is NOT a state licensed contractor.
- Licensed contractors go through rigorous testing to obtain their license and submit to financial stability and criminal background checks.
- Being registered with the Division of Corporations as an Inc. or LLC does not qualify an individual or company to act as a contractor.
- Check with your local building department for any local license requirements.
- Be sure to check with your Homeowner’s Insurance if you decide to hire an unlicensed contractor. Some policies exclude claims for using unlicensed companies or individuals for work that requires a licensed contractor.
We currently provide service to the following areas of Brevard County:
North Brevard: Titusville & Mims
Central Brevard: Port St. John, Canaveral Groves, Cocoa, Cape Canaveral, Cocoa Beach, Merritt Island, Rockledge, Sharpes
South Brevard: Satellite Beach, Viera, Suntree, Eau Gallie, Indiatlantic, Melbourne, West Melbourne, Melbourne Beach, Palm Bay