Pentair Product Information
TEFC SUPER-DUTY SINGLE-PHASE INGROUND POOL PUMPS
INTRODUCING NEW SINGLE-PHASE PUMPS WITH TEFC SUPER-DUTY MOTORS ACROSS MULTIPLE PUMP PLATFORMS!
Single-phase WhisperFlo®, Max-E-Pro®, SuperFlo®, SuperMax® and Challenger® Pumps will now be available with TEFC motors.
The TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled) motor is much more robust and corrosion proof than standard ODP (Open Drip Proof) motors. This commercial-grade/duty motor construction prevents ambient air from being blown into the motor, protecting it from corrosion. The aluminum motor frame also has an anodized surface finish for increased corrosion-resistance and improved service life. They also feature heavy-duty sealed bearings and an ultra-strong aluminum fan for superior cooling.
TEFC Super-Duty pool pumps are an ideal choice for many continuous-duty commercial installations, especially those prone to coastal elements, harsh environments, and “up-time critical” applications.
TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled) Replacement Motors
Introducing a new line of TEFC replacement motors for the following pumps.
- Single-phase WhisperFlo®
- Challenger® Pumps
Available in ¾ HP up to 5HP in Almond or Black
1 Year Manufacturer’s warranty – Commercial Pools
2 Year Manufacturer’s warranty – Residential Pools
Simple Cartridge Can Be Cleaned With a Hose
Long-lasting Clean & Clear Cartridge Filter with fiberglass-reinforced, chemical resistant, polypropylene tanks are among the simplest to maintain.
The easily accessible cartridge can be rinsed clean in minutes with a garden hose. Pool pros love the easy spin-on unions that provide fast hookup and servicing.
- Integrated Continuous High Flow™ Internal Air Relief*
- Chemical-resistant tank body
- Coreless cartridge for easy cleaning
- High Flow manual air relief valve
- Single-piece base and body design
Four Hard-working Cartridges Keep Pool Water Clear
Clean & Clear Plus Cartridge Filters have a corrosion-resistant, injection-molded, fiberglass-reinforced, polypropylene filter tank featuring superior strength and reliability.
The cartridge assembly uses four, nonwoven, polyester cartridges. There is no need for backwashing. Simply remove the cartridges and rinse with a garden hose, reducing water consumption.
- Large filter area for increased dirt capacity
- Superior strength
- 100% drain clean-out port
- Continuous High Flow™ Internal Air Relief*
- Durable injection-molded tank
- Balanced hydraulic flow
- 100% factory tested
Variable Speed Pumps
Want to Know Why Intelliflo Variable Speed Pumps Outsell All Other Variable Speed Pool Pumps Combined?
When Pentair® first introduced IntelliFlo Variable Speed technology, it set off a marketplace revolution with its energy efficiency, near-silent operation and long service life.
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: meets strict energy efficiency criteria set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy
- Energy savings up to 90%* versus traditional pumps
- 8 programmable speed settings and built-in timer to ensure the pump runs at optimum speed and duration
- Ultra-efficient permanent magnet motor design reduces noise and vibration for greater efficiency and longer pump life
- Dramatically quieter operation – as low as 45 decibels – about 4 times quieter than most traditional-style pumps**
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) design and low average operating speed makes IntelliFlo the quietest pump on earth
- Fully compatible with IntelliTouch®,EasyTouch®, SunTouch® Pool Control Systems and other brands of digital pool/spa controls for managing pump, heating, lighting, spa jets and water features
- Built in diagnostics protect the pump for longer service life
*Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.
** Compared to noise level of typical 1.5 HP single-speed pump.